Tuesday, November 06, 2007

November 7 conference call with "Obama For America" campaign

BarackObama.com:
Hello fellow Washingtonians!

We're going to start weekly conference calls with all you Obama supporters in Washington. Our first call will be this Wednesday, Nov. 7, at 7pm PST.

Anyone interested is welcome to join. For our initial call, I will introduce myself and tell you about our plans for Washington. I would like to get an update from you all on how things are going and how we as a campaign can better support you and how you can get involved in our efforts in the West.

I hope to meet many of you this Wednesday.

To join the call, dial: (605) 772-3900, then enter the following code: 22627.

I am based out of our Denver office - if you would like to talk more about how we can help out in WA, you can call me at (303) 825-3408 or email me at sgelderman@barackobama.com.

I look forward to talking to you on Wednesday!

Suzanne L Gelderman
Deputy Director of Western Caucus States
303.825.3408 (office)
303.818.2588 (cell)
SGelderman@BarackObama.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home